This is an advanced neurotoxin course designed for experienced injectors, injectors wanting a refresher course, or those who were trained several years ago and are interested in adopting a more up-to-date injection strategy.
This is a thorough exploration of advanced neurotoxin injections covering 136 slides over 11 different areas; Suborbital Lines, Bunny Lines, Gummy Smile, Down Turned Mouth, Asymmetrical Smile, Smoker's Lines, Orange Peel Chin, Neck Bands, Necklace Lines, Nefertiti Lift, TMD, Bruxing, Square Jaw Appearance and Sweat Glands. These are the advanced techniques most injectors cannot perform. Listen to Natausha, Denise and Caryn as they walk you through each section and explain all the details. And, our high-definition videos make it easy to see in extreme detail things that you couldn't see easily in person. Best of all, you can play the course and the videos over and over until you have a full understanding of the topic.
When you've completed this course, your patients will love the expanded range of treatments you can offer them. And, you will feel comfortable and ready to take on Dermal Fillers - The Basics to further expand your practice.
This on-line course can be completed by most practitioners in 6-10 hours. Take at your own pace from your home or office. You have 3 full months to complete the training.
Natausha Spears, B.S., R.N. —Denise Merdich, MS, ARNP — Caryn Richman
Comprehensive, advanced in-depth lower face instruction, animated voice over explanations plus in depth written information, downloadable PDFs on patient consent, neurotoxin contraindications, medication guide, Black Box Consent Form, Patient Face Log and more!
Set yourself apart from your competition - Neurotoxins Advanced gives you the skills and techniques your competitors don't have.
illustrations to teach and guide you
Take it over and over until passing score is achieved.
This activity is jointly provided by Medical Education Resources and SuperVision, Inc.
Your 10 CME Hours
After completing this activity, participants should be better able to:
- Administer advanced neuromodulators to the lower face.
- Describe the similarities and differences of the four FDA approved neuromodulators.
- Describe the necessary medical supplies and office settings for neurotoxin injections of the lower face.
- Distinguish the neuroanatomy and neurophysiology of the facial musculature for neurotoxin injections of the lower face.
- Demonstrate an appropriate approach to consultation for neurotoxin injections of the lower face.
- Describe the written informed consent process for treatment and verbal post treatment instructions to patients.
- Demonstrate the injection techniques of neurotoxin for common patient concerns of Suborbital Lines, Bunny Lines, Gummy Smile, Down Turned Mouth, Asymmetrical Smile, Smoker Lines, Orange Peel Chin, Neck Bands, Necklace Lines, Nefertiti Lift, TMD, Bruxing, Square Jaw Appearance, Sweat Glands.
- Discuss the appropriate approach to manage patient post treatment expectations.
- Evaluate the etiology and management of complications of neurotoxin injections and how to avoid undesired or adverse outcomes.